There are over 17 miles of roads owned by Westchester County, located within the City of White Plains. DPW does not maintain or repair these roads with the exception of snow removal.
Please contact Westchester County's DPW for questions related to potholes or other road conditions (except snow removal)
Roads owned by Westchester County in White Plains (914) 995-4951
- Aqueduct Road
- Bryant Avenue (From North Street to Westchester Avenue)
- Central Avenue
- Central Westchester Parkway
- Hamilton Avenue
- Mamaroneck Avenue (From Bryant Avenue to the Harrison Border)
- North Street
- Old Mamaroneck Road
- Orchard Street (From North Broadway to Central Westchester Parkway)
- Post Road
- Route 22 (North and South Broadway to Post Road)
- Westchester Avenue
SNOW RELATED CONDITIONS
Snow Removal on County Owned Roads (914) 422-1202
White Plains DPW does have a contract with the County to perform snow and ice control on County owned roads, and treats these streets like our own each winter.
Bus Stops with Shelters -Snow & Ice Control (914) 995-2505
- Bus shelters with advertising are the responsibility of Westchester County to keep clear of snow and ice.