Who may complain?
Any person aggrieved by an assessment (e.g., an owner, purchaser, or tenant who is required to pay the real estate taxes pursuant to a lease or written agreement) may file a complaint. You may complete the complaint form yourself or your representative or attorney may complete it for you.

Show All Answers

1. Who may complain?
2. What assessment may be reviewed?
3. Where must I file the complaint?
4. When must the complaint be filed?