Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
One White Plains Comprehensive PlanPublic Workshop II
A) The second One White Plains Public Workshop will take place on Wednesday June 15, 2022 from 7 – 9:00 PM at the New York Power Authority (NYPA) - Jaguar Room, 123 Main Street, White Plains, NY 10601.
B) Public Workshop II marks the beginning of Phase II: Plan of the One White Plains Comprehensive Plan. Attendees will have the opportunity to provide their feedback on the vision, goals and topics to be addressed in the plan through facilitated roundtable discussions.
C) Details of the June 15, 2022 Public Workshop:
· 6:30 PM - Doors Open, Gather in the NYPA Jaguar Room
· 7:00-7:20 pm: Welcome and Introductions
· 7:20-9:00 pm: Facilitated Roundtable Discussions
D) The process to update the Comprehensive Plan was announced on June 16, 2021. Phase I, Imagine White Plains, consisted of:
· A Listening Tour across various dates and locations
· A Visioning Survey that received over 1,200 individual responses
· A Public Workshop on November 18, 2021
This in-person event will be paired with opportunities to engage online, visit "Participate" at OneWhitePlains.com for more information about the planning process and opportunities to engage online following the workshop.
Doors open at 6:30 PM, the event beings at 7 PM. Park at Hamilton-Main Garage or Galleria Garage. Masks are encou