Poolside Fun in White Plains!
The City of White Plains maintains two public pools for residents to enjoy. Kittrell Park and Pool is located on Fisher Avenue and Gardella Park and Pool is located on Ferris Avenue. Pools will operate from July 1 till August 31. City residents with season pool passes only, no guest passes. Purchase your Season Pool pass at 85 Gedney Way or call 422-1336 during normal business hours to renew over the phone.Youth/Seniors $20 and Adults $30 for Season Passes.
For the summer of 2020, swimming will be done by reservations in daily sessions.
Mon - Fri: 10 am - Noon, 12:30 - 2:30 pm, 3 - 5 pm, 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Sat. Sun: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm, 2 - 4 pm, 4:30 - 6:30 pm
- The pools will be cleared 10 minutes before the end of the session.
- Advance reservations needed by phoning each desired pool one day in advance only, during pool hours.
Gardella - 914.422.1387/ 914.573.2410
Kittrell - 914.422.1251/914.523.9159
- Pass Holders limited to one session reservation per day.
- Walk-ins permitted if space is available
- Those with reservations must check - in within 30 minutes of session start time. Reservations will be released after that.
- Locker rooms will be closed.
- Mask required when NOT in the pool.
- No chairs provided. Bring your own or towels for deck. Must social distance both in the pool and on the deck.
- Between Sessions the facility will be sanitized.
- No Food or Beverages in the Pool Area.
- To obtain a season pool pass you must provide 2 proofs of residency. Register at 85 Gedney Way or call to re-new 914.422.1336
Both pool facilities are accessible. There are also lifts at both pools and Kittrell Pool has a zero - depth entry.
Please note: No flotation devices of any kind are allowed in city pools. Swim diapers are required.
For more information, please contact the Recreation and Parks Department at (914) 422-1339.