How do I report an issue to Public Works (i.e.- pot holes, street lights, sidewalk issues, etc.)

 A: There are two ways to do this:   

  •  Call the Department of Public Works at (914) 422-1202 or
  •  Submit your request  online

How do I report a power outage or check restoration status?

 A: Call Con Edison at 1-800-75-CONED or go to

How do I report a taxi complaint?

A: Contact the White Plains Department of Public Safety.

How do I report a Leaf Blower Violation?

A: Use the contact information provided in this brochure to report a violation of the City's Leaf Blower ordinance.